Meet Desirae Outcalt, The Biltmore Bank of Arizona’s “Who’s Who” in Business
Did Arizona Republic’s Who’s Who in Business profile “Bulldog in Heels,” catch your attention? We are proud to say that “bulldog” is our very own Desirae Outcalt!
In case you missed it, check out The Arizona Republic website for the full story about our very accomplished vice president and client relations officer.
We’ve pulled out a few highlights to entice you:
- Des worked her way up in the banking industry, starting as a part-time teller.
- Des stands at 5’10” and loves to wear high heels. Having this leg (and heel) up helped her feel more confident that no one was talking down to her when she was starting her career.
- She loves to plan and execute weddings, helping with everything from making dresses to catering. As if her duties at our bank didn’t keep her busy enough, she’s also launching a bridal bouquet business, making the bouquets with antique broaches.
- Des and her husband met when she was 14 years old.
- Growing up with a single, drug-addicted parent may doom some children to follow in those same footsteps, but not Des. She’s parlayed her determination to create a better life for herself into a happy marriage and successful career.
- As quoted by The Arizona Republic, “As long as I carry myself with respect and dignity and am confident with what I have to say, obstacles are easy to overcome,” she says. “I’m a bulldog. I don’t let stuff bother me and I go after it.”
You can learn more about Des on The Arizona Republic’s website, or you may prefer to chat with her in person. She’s not hard to find. You might be able to track her down at her desk, but she’s more likely out meeting with Phoenix-area businesses or attending business association events in our community. Look for the tall, determined woman in heels!
We’re glad to have this dynamic business woman on our Biltmore Bank of Arizona leadership team.
Linking to Non-Biltmore Bank Websites
This icon appears next to every link that directs to a third party website not affiliated with Biltmore Bank. Please be advised that if you click this link you will be taken to a website hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Biltmore Bank. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. Biltmore Bank assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites.