The Biltmore Bank of Arizona celebrates 12 years in business
Time flies when you’re having fun, so it’s hard for us to believe that we’re celebrating our twelfth year in business at The Biltmore Bank of Arizona. In honor of this cool news, our cool staff and our ultra-cool clients, we’re commemorating the occasion with a list of our top 12 ways to stay cool in this sizzling Phoenix heat. (It’s a dry heat, though, right?)
- Hang out with your favorite Biltmore Bank of Arizona banker at our air conditioned office. What better time to come in and discuss how we can help your business?
- Our friends at Artie’s Ace Hardware tell us that they have fans and window A/C units- and even snow cone machines – if you’re in need.
- Catch up on your summer blockbuster movies – movie theaters are great for cooling down.
- How about a staycation/playcation at one of our area hotels? The Scottsdale Plaza Resort has five pools/spas, and the main freeform pool features a family-friendly vibe with drinks, snacks and cocktails available at their Café Cabana poolside restaurant. Or, head north a bit to Pinetop’s Holiday Inn Express where it’s probably at least 20 degrees cooler.
- Hit a local waterpark! We’ve got Big Surf, Mesa Golfland SunSplash and Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix
- Have friends over for a smoothie competition – everyone brings fixings for their favorite smoothie. (We won’t tell if a splash of adult beverage might be one of your ingredients.)
- Don’t feel like toiling over a hot stove for dinner? Go out for a meal at a nearby restaurant with a misted patio, like Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers. No misted patio, but we also love Tarbell’s and Vincent.
- Local libraries offer air conditioning, books and videos, as well as interesting lectures and programs…and they’re free!
- Museums also offer refuge from the heat, and with a wide variety of museum choices, Phoenix has something for everyone.
- If you want to really splurge, rent out the suite at Chase Field that features a swimming pool.
- Whether it’s with your kids, your friends or your significant other, bowling is a great way to feel like you’ve been active without having to sweat buckets. And, you’ll still probably feel muscles the next day that you didn’t realize you had.
- If all else fails, plan an escape to Phoenix of the West (San Diego).
Thanks to everyone who has believed in us and banked with us. We’re excited about what the future holds for our bank and for all of the wonderful businesses we support. Twelve years…how cool.
Linking to Non-Biltmore Bank Websites
This icon appears next to every link that directs to a third party website not affiliated with Biltmore Bank. Please be advised that if you click this link you will be taken to a website hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Biltmore Bank. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. Biltmore Bank assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites.